It covers an area of approximately 15,200 square meters and it is surrounded by great and beautiful gardens. The house hosted for a long time the counts of Aiamans and Barons of Lloseta. Over the centuries it suffered successive reforms and, in fact, nowadays nothing is preserved from the primitive building. Neither exists any graphical document related to the palace before the reforms that took place in the late nineteenth century. The old building had a great importance due to its role as host of administrative or judicial manor.
In fact, the old estate contained Son Tugores, but in the twentieth century the collapse of the palace lead to various processes of urbanization and urban location.
It was also in the twentieth century, and as a property of the March family, when the palace conducted and internar refurbishment (1940), even though some of the works of art, property of the former owner, Maria Gual and Togores, were maintained.
The March family contributed to the reform with its magnificent art collection. It is also at that time when the reconstruction of a new facade and the arrangement of the existing gardens takes place under the direction of the popular architect Gabriel Alomar.
The March family sold the property in 1975 to the company Lloseta SA. The palace is currently inhabited and it is also used for cultural events.
In October 1988, the building was declared of Cultural interest (Bien de Interés Cultural).
Later on, in the nineties, the house undergone a new transformation that is the removal of the walls that enclosed the outside of the palace, exposing the interior gardens.