The endorser of this oratory was the vicar of Lloseta Miquel Arbona Mayol. On the 20th of November, 1876, he requested the construction of the chapel to the bishop of Mallorca in order to worship to the Virgin of Lloseta. the construction started in 1877 and the vicar was the foreman of the building. The oratory was consecrated on April but it wasn’t until June 1878 that the project was totally finished. The oratory consists of a single nave of reduced dimensions (nine x four meters), a Groin vault and an altar with the image of the Virgin Mary. The sacristy is at the rear of the altar. The building was refurbished in 1978 the year of its centennial. The old altar with the Virgin, created by Serra, was removed and today is kept in the sacristy of the parish church. The new altarpiece is a workpiece by the sculptor Francesc Salva and it is a copy of the authentic one. In the years 1974-75, the altarpiece was painted sand color, the roof was completely replaced, the chapel floor was laid in stone and the sandstone of the vault was recovered. Outside the chapel the site was enlarged. In 1988, Coco’s Oratory was declared of cultural interest.